First day of sophomore year thoughts!
Hey everyone sorry for not being active recently I’ve been super busy setting up for the new school year! Buttt today was my first day of school and it went super well! Usually at my school you have a free block but i don’t not this year unfortunately because I do an art and I’m on student council! It kinda sucks but I feel like I’ll be ok because I never did anything in my free block in the first place. We had every class today and I got to meet all my teachers. Me and my friends also found a super good place to sit for lunch which is ESSENTIAL. I got super cute pictures and I have classes with most if not all my friends. I’m also in that first week productive era when you have everything organized for the first week and then all hell breaks loose. I’ve also been watching Harry Potter because that like the most perfect back to school movie so I’m on chamber of secrets right now and i just love this series I can watch it so many times and not get sick of it. But I finally finished all of my summer work because yk damn well I wasn’t actually doing that during the summer. And I already have tests tomorrow which is spectacular. But yeah first day was good and I think this year is gonna be really good! Let me know how school has been for you guys if you have gone back yet and if you haven’t let me know how your feeling about it. If your not in school let me know how life’s been and what your favorite Harry Potter movie!

No comments:
Post a Comment