Hi everyone! I'm so excited to start my blog and kind of just let my feelings out. Today's topic is "When is it really fall?"
In my opinion fall starts as soon as I buy my first pack of pencils for the school year. Usually that's around the first of august. Yes, yes ik that's early as hell but fall is not just a season it's a mindset. Fall can really be whenever you want if you really think about it. Fall is my favorite season oat so ofc I want to maximize the amount of months I get for it. Because as soon as november hits everyone and their mom has moved on to Christmas. I know people that wait until the ber months to get into the fall season but that means there is only 2 real months for pumpkin patches and haunted houses. And that is wayyy to short for me. August allows me to purchase all my decor before everything sells out and plan everything I want to do during the fall. If I was doing all of this in September I would literally have no time. Also what's your favorite part of fall? Mine is all of the food and vibes. DO NOT get me started on the pumpkin chai from starbucks. I was dragging that all the way to January, it's so good. Also cinnamon rolls, pumpkin bread, and apple cider donuts. Perfection to say the least. And the vibes are IMMACULATE. The leaves are turning, spooky season, relaxing at home while it rains. It's so gorgeous. So yeah that's my take on it! Let me know when you guys start getting in the fall mindset and if your on the same page as me.

I think fall starts when I start school, which is mid august usually, but some years it feels like summer stays until mid September! I love summer so its a blessing lol
ReplyDelete