/* Remove borders from images inside blog posts only */ .post-body img, .entry-content img, .post img {

Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Movies/TV shows I'm convinced only i've watched




 As a D1 Netflix child I'm convinced I've watched every kids movie and tv show that's on that app. I have never seen any type of recognition about these movies!

Starting with movies

-A 2nd chance (2011): This was my absolute favorite movie when I was younger I used to watched this over and over. I can't believe they took it off of Netflix it actually breaks my heart

-The princess switch (2018):  To be honest I still watch this movie every December. I've watched all three of the movies and the first is the best!

-Airplane mode (2020): for some reason I was obsessed with foreign movies and this movie was one of my favorites.

-Daddy daycare (2003): This one I have seen some things about but this was my favorite movie all the way until 6th grade. It's so hilarious.

-It takes two (1995): Maybe it's just my friends and how old I am but NONE of my friends have watched this which is crazy to me. Parent trap and this movie were my favorite. 

-DJ Cinderella (2019): This is another foreign movie I don't why I was legit obsessed with them. And it's so cringe but SOOO good.

Now for TV shows

-The unlisted (2019): This show is genuinely the best dystopian show I've watched in so long I'm so mad the cancelled season 2

-The worst witch (2017-2020): this show is so good this is where I know bella from I haven't watched in so long so I need to rewatch.

-Greenhouse Academy (2017-2020): This was so so good one of my favorite shows to this day.Team Daniel for LIFE.

-Get Even (2020): This show I promise is so good. I kid you not I've never watched a show like this. Honestly go watch it if you haven't already!

-Go!  live your way (2019): Again with the foreign shows this was so good I cant believe people don't talk abt this show. 


Let me know if you guys have watched any of these shows/movies, and if you haven't go watch it now!

2 comments:

  1. Go Viva Tu Manera was my FAVORITE show growing up!!! I literally learned how to sing one of the songs fully in spanish and I was obsessed!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts